Posted 2 days ago
Nurse Practitioner-Family Medicine in Indiana
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a team seeking a Family Medicine Nurse Practitioner. Benefits of this permanent position include:
* Fluent in Burmese requirement
* Primarily working with a company of 300 Burmese employees
* Training in family medicine, occupational medicine or internal medicine would be ideal
* Named Top 100 Critical Access Hospital
* Office hours 8:00-5:00, Monday-Friday
* Current license in the state of Indiana, including prescriptive authority
* Salary 150k+ certainly negotiable with potential for sign-on and or retention bonus
* Comprehensive benefit package
* Reside amongst more than 100 lakes that combine with pristine woods and rolling hills to create a recreational wonderland
* Area is rural, affordable, relaxing and family-oriented community
* Population grows from 35,000 in the winter to 100,000 in the summer as there are 101 lakes in the county!
* Located only 30 minutes to Fort Wayne, Indiana and 1.5 hours to both Kalamazoo, Michigan and Toledo, Ohio
Reply with interest and CV to email@example.com
Be the first to review this employer!