Posted 2 days ago
Family Medicine in Kentucky
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a thriving community-owned, not-for-profit, 61-bed, acute care facility seeking a BE/BC Family Medicine physician interested in traditional-based responsibilities in a very active practice. Highlights of this permanent, full-time position include:
* Will have both inpatient and outpatient responsibilities
* Patient volume is typically around 25 for outpatient and 2-3 inpatient
* Typical schedule is Monday-Friday with one day off during the week
* Call is 1:5
* State-of-the-art facilities with cutting-edge technology and equipment
* Receive support from other physicians in the community
* Practice currently consists of 2 additional physicians and 1 nurse practitioner
* Very competitive salary with a buy-in option the second year
* $200,000 in loan repayment
* Full and comprehensive benefit package including 3 weeks of vacation, 1 week CME and reimbursement for relocation expenses
* Service area population of 45,000
* Reside in small town America, where everyone knows your name, where people are valued and pride in our community is a way of life!
* Excellent educational systems
* Area allows for many recreational activities, fine dining and boutiques!
* Enjoy beautiful 4 seasons
* Only 40 minutes to Lexington, Kentucky, and 1 hour to Cincinnati, Ohio!
Reply with interest and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Be the first to review this employer!