A group in California is looking for a pediatrician to cover hospital work and an outpatient clinic at a rural hospital. This position will work out to be about 50% outpatient and 50% inpatient. The schedule is 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off and is commuter friendly. The inpatient work includes rounding in the nursery and peds floor, ER consults, and minimal C-section or delivery coverage. Once you finish rounding each morning, you'll go to the outpatient clinic and see about 15 patients per day. Then call is taken from home.
This position is an independent contractor position and can easily pay $250k depending on how many outpatient patients you see per day. You get paid for every patient.
This growing Central Valley community has long drawn physicians due to the quality and balance of life, its beauty-around-every-corner setting, and unmatched climate along the Sierra Mountains.
For more information, please contact Amy Lewin at: firstname.lastname@example.org and 954.837.2687. Please refer to job #2454520. We have hundreds of permanent pediatric positions available across the country and we'd love to help you find your next job!
- 50% outpatient, 50% inpatient
- Work 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off
- No in-house call
- Commuters welcome
- Independent contractor position
- Great compensation package, earn up to $250k per year
- 26 weeks off per year
- Inpatient work includes nursery, small pediatric floor rounding, ER consults and minimal C-section
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail