A newly renovated, state-of-the-art hospital located in Missouri is seeking an inpatient psychiatrist to join their team. They need a motivated physician who will help develop an outpatient program to complement the current program's offerings. Your schedule will be flexible, 1:3 call, and physician will see 22 - 26 patients per day on average. Applicants are required to be board certified or board eligible within 3 years of completing their training. A MO license will be required, and the CompHealth licensing team can assist you with the process. Final-year residents and J-1/H-1B visa holders will be considered.
This opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. A resident stipend may also be available. You will be offered loan repayment, malpractice coverage, medical benefits, licensure costs, CME time, a sign-on/commencement bonus, and relocation assistance.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, contact Camille Whaley at 203.663.9380 or email your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2604245.
- Newly renovated, state-of-the-art facility
- Private facility
- Plans to develop OP program
- Flexible schedule
- Resident stipend available
- J-1 and H-1B visa holders can be supported
- Relocation assistance and sign-on/commencement bonus
- Licensure costs, CME
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail