A thriving and expanding facility in Tampa, FL needs additional pulmonary and critical care support. The city and community have growing demand, so the group is reviewing new candidates. The schedule is Monday to Friday with a great call schedule. You will be supported by great staff, NPs, and skilled pulmonary critical care physicians. The group requires that you be board certified or board eligible. A current Florida license is required, and CompHealth can assist you with the process. Final-year fellows are welcome to apply.
This position offers a generous compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive relocation reimbursement,, medical benefits, vacation, life insurance, CME time, a 401K retirement package with matching, and malpractice coverage.
To get started and receive details, please email your CV to email@example.com and follow up with a phone call to Austyn at 801.930.3363. Refer to job number 2607010.
- Free phone and laptop
- Offering both inpatient and outpatient work
- Admit at one local hospital
- Monday - Friday with 1:5 call
- See 12 to 15 patients per day
- Final-year fellows welcome
- Near the Gulf of Mexico
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail