A Missouri-based facility is currently seeking a neurologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The schedule is 12-hour day or night shifts and you will see an average of 20 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified. For this position, you need to have an active MO state license.
With assignments in all fifty states, CompHealth can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active MO state license needed
- Schedule: 12-hour day and night shifts
- Caseload: 20 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail