A facility located in Illinois is seeking an urgent care physician to help with locum tenens coverage. The candidate must be board certified or board eligible. The schedule is 40 hours per week. For this assignment, you need to have an active IL state license.
If you are interested in this or one of our other assignments, please contact your CompHealth recruiter today.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active IL state license needed
- Schedule: 40 hours per week
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail