We are currently helping a facility in Pennsylvania that is in need of an internal medicine or family medicine physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule will be 40 hours per week, and you will see 20 - 25 patients per day. As the covering physician, you will need to be board certified or board eligible. The covering physician must have a PA state medical license.
When working with CompHealth, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience in the industry.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active PA state license needed
- Schedule: 40 hours per week
- Caseload: 20 - 25 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail