An exclusive and well-established clinic in highly sought after Southern California is seeking an experienced Rheumatologist to join their team. They are adding another physician to their dynamic staff due to high growth and their great reputation within the community. They are seeking board certified candidates with an active or inactive (that can be easily reinstated) California license. The schedule is Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm. You will be supported by two other rheumatologists and one NP.
This position offers a competitive compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, vacation, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
If you are interested, please submit your CV and references to Victoria Fournier at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 954.837.2611. All inquiries are confidential. Refer to job #2607194.
- Private and well-established practice
- Join several other rheumatologists and 1 mid-level
- Epic EMR
- Collegial group
- Over 1 month total paid time off
- 401k plus percentage of profit-sharing
- California license is desired, but not required
- LA county and all Southern California has to offer
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail