We have an exciting, locum tenens, medical oncology opportunity now available in Illinois. You should be comfortable with outpatient oncology and have an active IL state license. Your assignment schedule will be 4 - 5 days per week with call, and you will see 15 patients per day on average. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible with ACLS certification.
We can connect you with assignments in clinics and facilities in the locations and with the schedule and perks that are important to you. Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter today.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active IL state license needed
- Schedule: 4 - 5 days per week
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 15 patients per day
- Other Certification: ACLS
- Procedures: Outpatient treatment
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail