CompHealth is currently assisting a Washington hospital with their search for a general dermatologist. They need assistance with the growing patient census and they would like to add another physician to their team. You will be joining three other dermatologists, two MAs, two RNs, and one LPN. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday and there will be no call requirements. You will see 30 patients per day on average. There will also be teaching opportunities available, if you are interested. They welcome candidates that are board certified or board eligible in dermatology.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a two year base salary guarantee with additional production RVUs. You will be offered medical benefits, vacation/PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
To get started, please call Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2607398.
- General medical dermatology
- Joining 3 dermatologists
- 5 day work week
- Average of 30 patients per day
- Teaching opportunities (not required)
- No call or inpatient work
- 2 year base salary guarantee
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail