An exciting geriatric or family medicine opportunity is now available with a superior employer in Pennsylvania. You will work in local nursing homes seeing geriatric patients and serve as a bedside geriatric consultant for inpatients. As a faculty member you will conduct lectures for students, residents, and fellows. You will also participate in medical committees as assigned. The ideal candidate will have the desire and ability to be the nursing home medical director in future. Candidates should be board certified in internal medicine and geriatrics. A family medicine physicians boarded in geriatrics will also be considered.
You will be provided with medical benefits, vacation/PTO, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a retirement plan, malpractice insurance, and possible relocation assistance.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, contact Julia Levy directly at 203.663.9347 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2607402.
- Superior employer and location
- Faculty member position
- Work in local nursing homes
- Provide bedside geriatric consults in hospital
- Future medical director position
- Board certified in internal medicine and geriatrics
- Family medicine physicians boarded in geriatrics
- Experience preferred
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail