CompHealth is currently assisting an award-winning Arkansas hospital with their search for a gastroenterologist. This will be a solo position with a waiting patient base and a full office and support staff. You will also enjoy having the endoscopy center and clinic close to hospital campus. They prefer a candidate who is proficient in ERCP and EUS, but this is not required. The work schedule is Monday through Friday with a 1:4 call that is shared with other GIs in the community. They welcome both board certified and board eligible candidates.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a base salary guarantee plus wRVU incentives. You will be offered medical benefits, vacation/PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
To get started, please call Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2607618.
- ERCP and EUS preferred
- Be hospital-employed
- Solo position
- Endoscopy center and clinic close to hospital campus
- Shared call with other GIs in the community
- Waiting patient base
- Full office and support staff
- 25 minutes from Little Rock, AR
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail