An established facility in Washington is currently in search of a dermatologist for locum tenens assistance. The assignment schedule is 3 - 4 days per week from 8 am - 5 pm and the physician will see 25 patients per day on average. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible. You must have a WA state medical license.
Locum tenens physicians will help solve the demand challenges facing hospitals and their patients for decades to come. Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter for more details.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active WA state license needed
- Schedule: 3 - 4 days per week
- Caseload: 25 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail