We are currently helping a facility in Massachusetts that is in need of a family medicine physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule will be Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm with call, and you will see 18 - 20 patients per day. As the covering physician, you will need to be board certified or board eligible with ACLS, BLS, CPR, and PALS certification. The covering physician must have a MA state medical license.
Locum tenens physicians will help solve the demand challenges facing hospitals and their patients for decades to come. Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter for more details.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active MA state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 18 - 20 patients per day
- Other Certification: ACLS, BLS, CPR, and PALS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail