Internal Medicine Opportunity in Long Island City, NY
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
Long Island City, NY
Damian Family Care Centers -
Hours:Monday - Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average Patients seen: Varies 10-20
- Base Salary + Incentives
- Based On Experience
- Possible Loan Repayment Thorugh the NHSC
- All full-time staff are eligible for 24 PTO days and 12 sick days each year. Full time is 37.5 hours/week.
- CMEs. Up to five days each fiscal year. Up to $1500 for expenses related to CMEs
- Malpractice insurance and FTCA (federal medical professional liability program)
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
- Commuter Benefits (mass transit and parking)
- Life Insurance / AD&D
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Work-Life Program
- Retirement Program
- NYS Paid Family Leave
- Damian Family Health Center is a Federally Qualified Health Center. Damian has entered a collaboration with Queens Counseling for Change (QCC) to provide behavioral counseling services.
- Potential start date is Winter 2019 / Spring 2020.
- Experience working with patients with a history of problematic sexual behaviors highly preferred. All experience welcome, including new graduates.
- BE candidates must be scheduled for their exam and obtain certification within 6 months.
- Medicaid enrollment required.
- Spanish is a plus but not required.
- Full clinical and office support staff.
- EMR: eClinicalWorks
Good place to be.
Write a Review
Write a Review
530 E. Corporate Dr.
Suite 100 Lewisville, TX 75057