Posted 7 days ago
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
||Hematology and Oncology
A Hospital is in need of a Hematology/Oncology Physician to provide locum tenens coverage in Urbana, IL.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: 1 month
- Schedule/Hours: 4 to 5 Clinic days (M-F) per week 8a-5p (no clinic on Holidays closed 12/25 & 1/1/20)
- Medical Setting: Outpatient
- Call Requirements: Call will be determined at the department's discretion
- Volume: 15 patients per shift
- Patient Ages: 100% Adults – no patients under 18 years of age
- Procedures: Bone marrow aspirations and biopsies.
- Support Staff: PSR, MA, Triage RN, Infusion RN
- EMR/Charting: EPIC
About the Location:
- A clean agricultural town well rounded by its college presence
- Entertainment, top sporting events, good museums, and a mix of restaurants
- Warm, humid, intermittently wet summers, and variable winters
We take care of your malpractice insurance, reimburse for any travel expenses and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # IL 20664
AMAZING company to work with. I will never work with anyone else...they guide and transition your work opportunities for you and continue to work with you throughout your assignments checking on you at least twice weekly. I can’t speak more highly of Anthony and what this company has done for me as far as my career.
Primary care Physician
Good company to work for and they appreciate hard work.
Thought I was going to retire but Jason Ard and Medestar worked with me to find an excellent part-time position close to home. I appreciate the flexibility I have to choose my work and vacation days. Jason is always available to answer questions and solve issues.
PhD, APRN, FNP-BC, GNP-BC
Medestar is an extremely professional organization which strives to place their providers in the most appropriate practices possible to suit their professional expertise and needs. The staff at Medestar is competent, caring, and proficient and are always available to assist when needed.
I have been working with Medestar for almost 10 years now. They always find me the perfect location, take care of everything including things other locums companies would not even consider. I love talking with them because they are so friendly and "real." I have never really met Nick or Carolyn but I feel like we have been friends forever. I have taken some time off and was able to just pick right up where I left off. These guys are great!