Psychiatry Physician / Academic Environment (Illinois)
Any Subspecialty Welcome
Multiple Psychiatry Appointments Available
Join one of the Nation's Most Recognized Psychiatry Chairs
Practice in an academic environment with a very progressive medical school program, with TMS and ECT available. We are expanding our services in South and Central Illinois and partnering with various hospital and behavioral healthcare organizations in providing the Psychiatry needs. With our expansion, we need all specialties in the psychiatry field.
- Medical Psychiatry, General, Forensic, Geriatric, Addiction and Child/Adolescent
- Guaranteed Base salary plus a portion of collections
- Focus on training, teaching and clinical care are the highest priorities
- We have inpatient, outpatient, combination, FQHC practice, Integrated models
- Very manageable call with a fellow
- No clinic while on call
- Full benefits package including health and dental, 23 days of PTO, 43 sick days, All Federal and State Holidays, Illinois Retirement System, State-driven 401a, life insurance, CME time/stipend and more
- H1B Uncapped Visa
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
Located between two metro cities, this mid-western city is very rich in history and nostalgia on Route 66. Boasted to be a family-friendly community come enjoy a Broadway play under the stars or the nostalgia of a drive-in movie. You’ll also find great shopping, golfing, live music, nature and adventure, and it’s all waiting for you!
- Blue Ribbon School of Excellence in the area available with Montessori schools, gifted and talented programs, and options for advanced placement programs
- Custom housing options (including lake shore homes)- 4 bed, 3 bath, 2,400 square feet with a deck for only $235,000
- Beautiful historical buildings and extensive park systems to enjoy
- Family community with a plethora of events to enjoy
- Home to one of the top 30 universities in the Midwest
- Enjoy the amenities of having a local airport, plenty of shopping, theaters, opera and more – and hop on an Amtrack and be in Chicago in 3 hours and you’re just 1 hour from St. Louis
- Extremely diverse cultural population
To be considered for this Psychiatry Physician opportunity please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to email@example.com. Feel free to send your CV via fax at (214) 614-5161.
Job ID: P 11264131 (IND-TR)
Visit us at www.fidelismp.com for more Psychiatry opportunities, or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP.