Posted 3 days ago
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
A Federal Facility in West Virginia is in need of a Gastroenterology Physician to provide quality patient care for a Government, locum tenens coverage assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: Immediate- 6 months (w/ option to extend)
- Schedule/Hours: Monday - Friday 8am - 4:30pm
- Medical Setting: Outpatient
- Call Requirements: 1:2
- Volume: 8-10 PPD average
- Patient Ages: Adults
- Procedures: Surgical procedures, with required expertise in in all areas of Gastroenterology including: Proctoscopy and/or flexible sigmoidoscopy Diagnostic upper gastrointestinal endoscopy Esophageal dilation Colonoscopy, including biopsy and polypectomy Therapeutic
- Support Staff: Yes
- EMR/Charting: EMR - CPRS
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified; Board Eligible
- Certifications Needed: ACLS; BLS; DEA
About the Location:
- Federal facilities such as Veteran Affairs and Indian Health Services have diverse populations that allow providers to connect with patients and other providers from different cultures and backgrounds
- One of the most unique benefits of working a government locum tenens job is that your current state license will allow you to work at federal facilities across the country
- You have the ability to choose the state(s) where you want to work without any additional licensing
Medestar is a national, multi-specialty, locum tenens Company working with facilities across the country. We take care of your malpractice insurance, reimburse for any travel expenses and pay on a WEEKLY basis. Please contact us at (877) 868-5350 or email@example.com to find out more about this opportunity and others in your specialty.
For more locum tenens opportunities, please visit www.medestar.com, follow us on Twitter @MedestarLocums, or like us on Facebook at http://Facebook.com/Medestar.
Please reference job # WV 4677
AMAZING company to work with. I will never work with anyone else...they guide and transition your work opportunities for you and continue to work with you throughout your assignments checking on you at least twice weekly. I can’t speak more highly of Anthony and what this company has done for me as far as my career.
Primary care Physician
Good company to work for and they appreciate hard work.
Thought I was going to retire but Jason Ard and Medestar worked with me to find an excellent part-time position close to home. I appreciate the flexibility I have to choose my work and vacation days. Jason is always available to answer questions and solve issues.
PhD, APRN, FNP-BC, GNP-BC
Medestar is an extremely professional organization which strives to place their providers in the most appropriate practices possible to suit their professional expertise and needs. The staff at Medestar is competent, caring, and proficient and are always available to assist when needed.
I have been working with Medestar for almost 10 years now. They always find me the perfect location, take care of everything including things other locums companies would not even consider. I love talking with them because they are so friendly and "real." I have never really met Nick or Carolyn but I feel like we have been friends forever. I have taken some time off and was able to just pick right up where I left off. These guys are great!