Posted 3 hours ago
WI Facility is Seeking a Temporary OB/GYN
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
||Obstetrics and Gynecology
Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: WI state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Thursday
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 15 - 18 patients per day, 250 deliveries per year
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
CompHealth gets to know you so they can place you in the perfect job.
EXCELLENT BEST PLACE I WORK AT REALLY SOON TALK TO YOU ALL THEN