CompHealth is currently assisting a group in Georgia with their search for a neurologist. They need assistance with growing a new practice. There is currently a locums provider on site seeing patients, there is also front office staff and MA in place. You will have the ability to set up the practice how you would like. They welcome both board certified and board eligible candidates. CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you with the processing and application of a GA medical license, if necessary.
This partnership-track opportunity has a competitive compensation package with production bonuses. You will be offered full medical benefits for the physician and family, 4 weeks of vacation, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a retirement plan.
To get started, please contact me, Gabriela at 954.837.2699 or email me the best time for us to speak at Gabriela.Perez@comphealth.com. Refer to job #2602889.
- Partnership-track and 100% outpatient
- Salary plus production bonus with excellent benefits with 4 weeks of vacation
- Join great organization and build their new Georgia location
- Locums provider, front office staff, and MA are currently in place
- Have autonomy to set up practice how you want
- Can sponsor an H-1B visa
- Great metro area just 40 minutes out of Atlanta
- Location rich in history and tradition
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail