A clinic located in California is seeking a board certified family practice physician to join their team. Their mission is to enhance wellness by providing quality healthcare services, programs, education, resources, and referrals. Your schedule will generally be Wednesday through Friday, 8 hours a day with alternating Saturdays that will involve some evenings. Call will be one week every 5 to 7 weeks. The ideal candidate will have a passion for the needs of an underserved community.
This employed opportunity offers malpractice coverage, medical and dental benefits, life insurance, and vacation time and holidays.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Theresa O'Neill directly at 203.663.9393 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2606513.
- Eligible for state/federal loan repayment
- Medical, dental, life insurances, and more
- Work 8-hour shifts, 3 to 4 shifts per week
- 1 week of call every 5 to 7 weeks
- Average 15 to 20 patient per day
- Self-management patient care model
- Quality health care services and programs
- Provide healthcare to the uninsured and under insured
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail