There is a new locum tenens family medicine/obstetrics physician opportunity now available in Washington. Your assignment schedule will be four days per week from 8 am - 5 pm with call, and you will see 21 - 28 patients per day. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible. CompHealth can help physicians who don't have a WA state license obtain one before the assignment.
Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: WA state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Four days per week
- Call: 1:4
- Caseload: 21 - 28 patients per week
- Procedures: Basic procedures and obstetrics
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail