We are providing locum tenens staffing assistance to a New York-based facility that is currently seeking an otolaryngologist to assist with temporary coverage. You must be board certified. CompHealth can assist physicians who do not have a NY state license with the process. Your assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm with call, and you will see 15 - 20 patients per day.
We can connect you with assignments in clinics and facilities in the locations and with the schedule and perks that are important to you. Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter today.
- Certification: BC required
- License: NY state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 15 - 20 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail