There is a new locum tenens internal medicine or family medicine physician opportunity now available in New Mexico. You must be comfortable with chronic care. Your assignment schedule will be 2 - 4 days per week and you will see 20 - 25 patients per day. As the covering physician, you must be board certified. For this assignment, you need to have an active NM state license.
Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to discuss this or another opportunity that could be ideal for your lifestyle.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active NM state license needed
- Schedule: 2 - 4 days per week
- Caseload: 20 - 25 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail