Posted 9 days ago
Family Medicine Physician
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
A clinic in Illinois is seeking a Family Medicine Physician to provide quality patient care for a locum tenens coverage assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: X # of shifts up to full time, ongoing need providers with ample weekday, weekend and Holiday availability too
- Schedule/Hours: Anywhere from 8 to 12 hr shifts available based on what is available by the department and what the locum will agree to pick up at any 3 of the Convenient Care locations
- Call Requirements: No Call
- Volume: Main: TBD, Curtis CC: 130-180, Windsor: 100-120
- Patient Ages: Large Mix of peds/adults
- Procedures: Lac repairs, I & D's, Destruction of lesions, closed reductions (limited), possible splint applications (limited). Occasional toenail removal, Ekg/xray initial interpretation Foreign body removal Simple Epistasis mgt
- Support Staff: MA/CMA/RN/LPN/ APP's are also in the provider mix.
- EMR/Charting: Epic
About the Location:
- Museums, restaurants, and nature parks
- Shopping areas, theatres, and an Arboretum
- Sports and an Aquatic Center
Medestar is a national, multi-specialty, locum tenens company working with facilities across the country. We take care of your malpractice insurance, reimburse for any travel expenses and pay on a WEEKLY basis. Please contact us at (877) 868-5350 or email@example.com to find out more about this opportunity and others in your specialty.
For more locum tenens opportunities, please visit www.medestar.com, follow us on Twitter @MedestarLocums, or like us on Facebook at http://Facebook.com/Medestar.
Please reference job # IL 20922
AMAZING company to work with. I will never work with anyone else...they guide and transition your work opportunities for you and continue to work with you throughout your assignments checking on you at least twice weekly. I can’t speak more highly of Anthony and what this company has done for me as far as my career.
Primary care Physician
Good company to work for and they appreciate hard work.
Thought I was going to retire but Jason Ard and Medestar worked with me to find an excellent part-time position close to home. I appreciate the flexibility I have to choose my work and vacation days. Jason is always available to answer questions and solve issues.
PhD, APRN, FNP-BC, GNP-BC
Medestar is an extremely professional organization which strives to place their providers in the most appropriate practices possible to suit their professional expertise and needs. The staff at Medestar is competent, caring, and proficient and are always available to assist when needed.
I have been working with Medestar for almost 10 years now. They always find me the perfect location, take care of everything including things other locums companies would not even consider. I love talking with them because they are so friendly and "real." I have never really met Nick or Carolyn but I feel like we have been friends forever. I have taken some time off and was able to just pick right up where I left off. These guys are great!