Interventional Pain Position
Picturesque Location on Florida Coast
Join a practice that provides diagnosis and therapy for all Neurological pain management and sleep disorders, providing diverse, state-of-the-art options for care.
- Base salary, production incentive, relocation, malpractice insurance and benefits
- Interventional pain preferred, or willing to be trained
- General neurology and sleep available if no pain interest
- Outpatient practice, 8a – 5p and no call coverage
- Pain management, sleep lab, clinical research
Practice in a state where many people vacation! Wonderful weather year-round to enjoy the numerous outdoor activities available.
- 2 locations – live in Atlanta or just off the white sandy beaches of the Florida coast
- Waterfront restaurants, museums, historic sites, local arts and golf courses
- Metro access is a very short drive
- Numerous airports to access for travel to national and international destinations
To be considered for this Pain Management opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or by email at email@example.com.
Job ID: PME 8573009
For more practice opportunities, visit our website at www.fidelismp.com or on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (214) 614-5161. All inquiries considered confidential.