Hours:8 or 10-Hour Shifts Monday - Friday | Occasional Saturday Coverage May Be Requested (backup for NPs who typically cover the shift) | Office Hours: 9 AM - 6 PM or 10 AM - 7 PM
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average Patients seen: 20-25 PPD in an 8-hour shift
Call Schedule: Minimal & Phone Only | Rotate Among Physicians 1 Week Every 6-8 Weeks
- Base Salary Plus Incentives
- Based On Experience
- Sign-On and Relocation Negotiable on a Case-By-Case Basis
- Health Insurance
- 4 Weeks PTO
- 6 Holidays
- CME Time and Allowance
- Malpractice Coverage
- Licensing Fee Reimbursement
- Many locations (85%) are located within Health Professional Shortage Areas (HPSAs) making them eligible for potential NHSC loan repayment.
- With seven locations, NY Family Docs offers value-based care to medically underserved communities in Brooklyn and Queens, delivering low-cost, high-quality medical care across about 40,000 patient visits annually. Specialists rotate through the office.
- Physician-led practice that's recognized by the prestigious National Committee for Quality Assurance as a Patient-Centered Medical Home.
- Requires experience/willingness to work with/supervise NP/PAs.
- While not required, knowledge of a second language would be helpful.
- Site-specific openings will be discussed directly with the hiring manager. (Zip codes: 11421, 11208, 11385, 11211, 11375)
- NY Family Docs receives administrative and management support services from Medwood Services, LLC. These services allow physicians to concentrate on delivering better health outcomes to all patients.
- EMR: Transitioning to eClinicalWorks
Good place to be.
Write a Review
Write a Review
530 E. Corporate Dr.
Suite 100 Lewisville, TX 75057