A hospital in Illinois seeks a locum tenens emergency medicine physician to provide coverage. The assignment schedule consists of 9-hour shifts. The facility uses McKesson EMR system. The facility's average annual volume is 27,000. The ideal candidate has an active IL state license and is board certified with ATLS, ACLS, and PALS certification.
Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, we can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- BC required
- IL state license needed
- 9-hour shifts
- McKesson EMR
- 27,000 annual volume
- Must have ATLS, ACLS, and PALS certification
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail