A facility in Wisconsin seeks a neurologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The covering physician must be comfortable with stroke management and EEGs. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm with call, and the physician will see 10 - 15 patients per day. You must be board certified or board eligible. Physicians who don't hold a current WI state license can work with CompHealth to obtain one.
Locum tenens physicians will help solve the demand challenges facing hospitals and their patients for decades to come. Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter for more details.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: WI state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: Rotating
- Caseload: 10 - 15 patients per day
- Procedures: Stroke management and EEGs
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail