A new locum tenens family medicine physician opportunity is now available in New York. The assignment schedule is 40 hours per week and the physician will see 18 - 22 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified. There will be enough time to obtain a NY state license before this assignment starts.
Locum tenens physicians will help solve the demand challenges facing hospitals and their patients for decades to come. Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter for more details.
- Certification: BC required
- License: NY state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 40 hours per week
- Caseload: 18 - 22 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail