A new PMR medical director opportunity is now available in Washington. In this independent contractor role you will collaborate with the program director (or CEO) and the entire clinical team to provide medical direction in conformance with the facility's policies and procedures, state and federal laws, and regulations. As a medical director you will provide 20 hours of service per week on an acute rehabilitation unit, or 32 or more hours in an acute rehabilitation hospital. The incoming physician will also be paid additionally for administrative hours when in director role. They welcome board certified or board eligible PM&R physicians with recent inpatient experience that can effectively lead a rehabilitation team.
Bellingham sits on the water, just 90 miles north of Seattle and 21 miles south from the Canadian border. With both sea and mountain views that include the San Juan Islands and North Cascades, the city offers an abundance of year-round recreation activities for the outdoor lover.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please call Dona Menton at 203.663.9325 or forward your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer job number 2605969.
- Independent contractor
- Collaborate with the program director (or CEO)
- Group has 9 rehabilitation specialists
- See a wide array of orthopedic and sports related injuries
- Work in a skilled nursing facility
- No call requirements, supported by the hospitalists
- Minutes from the Puget Sound
- Seattle is only one hour away
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail