We are helping an established facility in California that is currently in search of a radiologist for locum tenens assistance. Your schedule will be 8 am - 5 pm. You should be board certified. This assignment will require proficiency in CT scans, X-rays, and ultrasounds. The incoming physician must have a CA state license.
Locum tenens physicians will help solve the demand challenges facing hospitals and their patients for decades to come. Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter for more details.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active CA state license needed
- Schedule: 8 am - 5 pm
- Procedures: CT scans, X-rays, and ultrasounds
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail