An established facility in Maine is currently in search of a hematologist/medical oncologist for locum tenens assistance. The covering physician must be comfortable with inpatient or outpatient treatment. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm. The incoming physician must be board certified. Physicians who don't have a ME state license can work with CompHealth to obtain one.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. We work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations.
- Certification: BC required
- License: ME state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail