We are helping our client, a facility in Hawaii, with its search for a pulmonologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your schedule will be Monday - Friday with call, and you will see 12 - 18 patients per day. You should be board certified or board eligible. CompHealth is able to help an unlicensed physician obtain a HI state license for this assignment.
Because CompHealth works with thousands of healthcare facilities throughout the country, we can find the right job and location for you.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: HI state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday
- Call: 1:5
- Caseload: 12 - 18 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail