CompHealth is currently assisting a hospital in Texas with their search for a gastroenterologist. They prefer a physician who does ERCP and EUS, but they are open to a general GI. There is also a medical director position a stipend available for qualified candidates. You will join two other GIs at the hospital. The schedule will Monday through Friday, with a 1:3 shared call. They welcome candidates that are board certified or board eligible in gastroenterology.
This employed opportunity has a base salary guarantee plus RVU production and quality incentives. There is also no state income tax. You will be offered medical benefits, vacation/PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance. There is also loan repayment available.
If you are interested, please call Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2606206.
- ERCP and EUS preferred
- Joining 2 GI physicians
- Fellowship stipend
- Loan repayment available
- Medical director available for qualified physicians
- Base salary guarantee plus RVU production
- 24-hour anesthesia coverage
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail