A new locum tenens medical oncology opportunity is now available in New Mexico. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 7:30 am - 5 pm with no call, and the physician will see 10 - 15 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. You need to have an active NM state license for this assignment.
CompHealth has the largest client network in the nation giving you the most opportunities to choose from locally and nationally.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active NM state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 7:30 am - 5 pm
- Call: No
- Caseload: 10 - 15 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail