A new locum tenens physical medicine and rehabilitation physician opportunity is now available in Massachusetts. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm with call, and the physician will see 2 - 4 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible with BLS certification. You need to have an active MA state license for this assignment.
Let us show you how to join the physicians placed by CompHealth who make nearly six million patient visits annually.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active MA state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 2 - 4 patients per day
- Other Certification: BLS
- Procedures: Pediatric
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail