CompHealth is currently assisting a hospital in Washington with their search for a gastroenterologist. They need assistance with the growing patient census. Your schedule will be Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5pm, with 1:4 call. You will see 6 - 7 patients per day on average. You will work with two dedicated GI physicians and 1 APP, covering only one hospital. ERCP and EUS are required. They welcome both board certified and board eligible candidates. CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you with the processing and application of a WA medical license, if necessary.
This opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered full medical benefits for the physician and family, 4 weeks of vacation, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, 5 days of CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance with tail.
To get started, please call Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or send your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job #2606476.
- ERCP and EUS required
- Join 2 GIs and 1 APP
- Light 1:4 call schedule
- Epic EMR
- Cover just 1 hospital
- Commencement bonus plus a retention bonus
- Malpractice with tail
- 4 weeks' vacation plus holidays & 5 days for CME
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail