Hours:5 Day Work Weeks, 60% Administrative 40% Clinical or 4 Day Work Weeks 50% Administrative 50% Clinical
Average Patients seen: 24 in 8 Hour Shift | Up to 30 in 10 Hour Shift
Call Schedule: 1:30 | Phone Only, No Inpatient
- $250K- $300K Base Salary plus RVU Incentive
- Retention Bonus
- Relocation Assistance up to $10K
- Federal and State Loan Repayment
- 1 Week CME plus $3,000 Allowance
- 4 Weeks Vacation, 12 Sick Days and 10 Holidays
- FTCA Malpractice
- Health Insurance Premiums Paid 100% by Sun Life
- 50% of HSA Funded by Sun Life
- Dental and Vision
- Employer Paid Basic Life and AD&D, and Disability
- 403b with Match
- AFLAC Voluntary Products
- LegalShield Voluntary Benefits
- Minimum 5 years of practice, ideally in a large health organization
- The ideal candidate will work towards quality improvement.
- Join an organization with a family-oriented culture where everyone works together toward common goals.
- Our health centers provide integrated care with a diversity of services making us a one-stop-shop for our patients.
- Sun Life uses an integrated services "team" approach. This has proven to provide the physician assistance with certain aspects of an evaluation like Clinical PharmD and Behavioral Health where they are able to then focus on just the medical evaluation. This saves the physician time that can be applied to seeing the next patient.
- EMR: eClinical Works
- Pinal County provides a high quality of life and easy access to nearby Phoenix and Tuscon.
- With housing prices 2/3 of Metro Phoenix, an average commute of 30 minutes, and over 300 days of sunshine it's no wonder we have one of the highest growth rates in the nation.
Good place to be.
Write a Review
Write a Review
530 E. Corporate Dr.
Suite 100 Lewisville, TX 75057