California – 100% Diagnostic Radiology – Body or Mammography TrainedEmployed with 100% Company Paid Benefits, 9 Weeks PTO, and Partnership$495,000 First Year with a $20,000 Sign-On and Up to 10,000 for Relocation Join the largest physician-owned imaging center in the region that has been established throughout this large community for 50 years. Step into a group of over 20 Radiologists in a state-of-the-art practice where every aspect of Diagnostic Radiology thrives.
Reside in a metropolitan city within a county of over 1,000,000 residents, enjoy a very low cost of living, incredibly affordable real estate options, close proximity to Los Angeles County, and build a long-lasting career in one of the fastest-growing cities in California.
- As a Diagnostic Radiologist, practice with the largest group in the county
- The schedule will be split between the hospital and the six outpatient clinics
- 128-Slice CT, PET/CT, MRI, & Digital Breast Tomosynthesis, Angio, Bone, & Fluoroscopy
- Diagnostics include: Body, Peds, Breast, Card, CT, Nuclear, Musculoskeletal, & Neuro
- State-of-the-art equipment with a negotiable call share split between all radiologists
- There are six (6) dedicated outpatient clinics located throughout the community
- Enjoy full executive-level benefits paid at 100% for you and all dependents, a flexible schedule, supplemental income options, 9 weeks of PTO, a laid-back environment, a collegial and collaborative team, a great work/life balance, and possible partnership
- Award-winning California Distinguished /Blue Ribbon public and private schools
- Higher forms of education available from junior college to a Cal State University
- Entertainment venues, breweries, fine dining, shopping, festivals, & modern luxuries
- A regional airport in town with an international airport about 1.5 hours away
- Pro sports, amusement parks, rafting, mountains and beaches all within an easy drive
- Ethnically diverse community with all denominations of worship available
- Incredibly affordable new construction, modern track homes, gated communities, and small ranches all available
- Year-round sunshine and an average temperature of 88 degrees
To be considered for this opportunity please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to email@example.com. Feel free to send your CV via fax at (214) 614-5161.
Job ID: R 584296 (IND-TR)
Visit us at www.fidelismp.com for more opportunities, or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP.