Call Schedule: Shared | Phone Only | Compensated with Per Diem Pay for Days On-Call and Hourly for Calls Taken
- Competitive Base Salary Plus Production/Quality Incentives
- Additional On-Call Compensation
- Based On Experience
- Opportunity for Loan Repayment through the NHSC
- Health / Dental / Vision Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Holidays = 12/14 days per year
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Sick and Vacation Allowances
Additional Info: - Under the supervision of the Health Officer, the Medical Director is responsible for medical direction for the development, planning and implementation of public health policy and programs; standing orders; and advising the health officer on matters related to medical specialty judgments.
- Collaborates with other health department staff to develop policies and programs specific to disease prevention and promoting health.
- Must demonstrate Public Health Core Competencies.
- Provide clinical supervision to Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.
- Actively participate in applicable FQHC program requirements.
- 2 years of post-residency experience in a public health setting is required.
- The ability to speak a second language would be helpful but is not required.
- ICHC is an FQHC co-operated with the county health department and holds LGBTQ Leadership status.
- ICHC is an academic health center with active partnerships including MSU and local hospital systems.
- EMR: NextGen
Good place to be.
Write a Review
Write a Review
530 E. Corporate Dr.
Suite 100 Lewisville, TX 75057