A primary care position is available at an established primary care practice in Pennsylvania. The group needs a physician to help cover the growing community. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm and you can expect to see 20 to 25 patients per day on average. There is an academic affiliation for teaching, if interested. You will need to be a board certified IM or FP physicians. You will need a PA license, and CompHealth can help with the processing and application if necessary. Final-year residents and fellows will be considered.
This employed position offers a competitive compensation package, RVU-based bonuses, and a resident stipend. You will also receive medical/dental/vision benefits, PTO, relocation assistance, CME time, a 401k retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
Let your CompHealth know what's important to you. We can connect you with PC jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, call Linda Jacovino directly at 203.663.9350 or email your CV and references in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2605604.
- Competitive base salary
- Resident stipend available
- Academics available, if interested
- Located across from hospital campus
- Monday through Friday
- Board certified IM or FP
- Looking for a team player
- Major league sports and universities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail