A Michigan-based facility is currently seeking a urologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm with call, and you will see 25 - 30 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. The assignment requirements include cystoscopies, stents, and kidney stones. You will need to have an active MI state license for this position.
With assignments in all fifty states, CompHealth can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active MI state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Caseload: 25 - 30 patients per day
- Procedures: Cystoscopies, stents, and kidney stones
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail