A facility located in Oklahoma is seeking an orthopedic surgery physician to help with locum tenens coverage for its practice. The candidate must be board certified or board eligible. The assignment scope includes standard orthopedic surgery procedures. The facility uses Epic EMR. The schedule is 24-hour ER call coverage with rounding, and the physician will see 1-3 cases per shift. For this assignment, you need to have an active OK state license. The facility can wait for you to obtain an OK state license.
Locum tenens physicians will help solve the demand challenges facing hospitals and their patients for decades to come.
- BC/BE required
- OK state license needed
- 24-hour call coverage
- EMR is Epic
- 1-3 cases per day
- Rounding required
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail