A medical center in Colorado seeks an interventional cardiology physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is weekdays from 8 am - 5 pm with 1:4 call. The facility has Epic EMR. You must be board certified or board eligible and have a CO state license.
CompHealth is the industry leader in both locum tenens and permanent healthcare staffing and can find the right job in the right location for you.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: CO state license needed
- Schedule: Weekdays from 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: 1:4
- Charting: Epic EMR
- Procedures: Full-range interventional cardiology
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail