We are helping an established facility in Kentucky that is currently in search of an interventional cardiologist for locum tenens assistance. As the covering physician, you should be comfortable with STEMI cases. Your schedule will be Monday - Friday from 7 am - 5 pm with call, and you will see 10 - 15 cases per month. You should be board certified or board eligible. The incoming physician must have a KY state license.
Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve. Please contact your CompHealth recruiter to find out more about this and other available opportunities.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active KY state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 7 am - 5 pm
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 10 - 15 cases per month
- Procedures: STEMI
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail