Posted 3 hours ago
Locums Position in OR for Anesthesiologist
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
Please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to tell us what you are looking for in a locum tenens assignment.
- Certification: BC required
- License: OR state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Flexible weekday shifts, weekends optional
- Call: No
- Other Certification: ACLS
- Procedures: No cardiac
- Excellent work/life balance with competitive pay and longevity
- Some medical supervision of anesthesia services
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
CompHealth gets to know you so they can place you in the perfect job.
EXCELLENT BEST PLACE I WORK AT REALLY SOON TALK TO YOU ALL THEN