An exciting locum tenens pulmonology opportunity is now available in Maine. CompHealth can assist physicians who do not have a ME state license with the process. The assignment schedule is 8 am - 5 pm with no call, and you will see 13 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible.
Please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to tell us what you are looking for in a locum tenens assignment.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: ME state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: No
- Caseload: 13 patients per day
- Procedures: Outpatient treatment
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail