We are providing locum tenens staffing assistance to a Wisconsin-based facility that is currently seeking a general surgeon to assist with temporary coverage. You must be board certified or board eligible. CompHealth can assist physicians who do not have a WI state license with the process. Your assignment schedule will be call coverage one weekend per month.
When working with CompHealth, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience in the industry.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: WI state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Call coverage
- Other Certification: General and trauma
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail